Europe News and Press Release Distribution
(EuropeNewsWire.Net, January 13, 2018 ) Fact.MR has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “Golf Gloves Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking: Global Review 2017 to 2022” which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions.
Request Free Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=208
A golfer has many golf accessories, one such accessory is the golf glove. The golf glove offers several benefits such as warmth, grip, avoid blisters or callous while playing as well as avoid getting affected due to climatic conditions. The rising number of golf people of golfers is one of the major aspects driving the global golf gloves market. Also, growing popularity of the game is complementary to the number of golfers opting golf as their career, which indirectly is contributing to the growth of the market. The rising number of golf courses on a global scale, several developments and innovations in the production of the fabric used in the gloves production, rising awareness among the golfers regarding protection of palm and fingers against blisters and protection from external agents, for example heat, is driving the growth of the global golf gloves market. Various types of gloves are available made from different material such as leather, synthetic material, thermal gloves etc. The rising popularity of the all-weather golf gloves is also contributing to the growth of the global market. Keeping professional angle on one side, even rich people and businessmen are involving themselves in this sport, basically owing to overflow of disposable income and this is fuelling the growth of the golf sport as well as the global golf gloves market. However, few aspects might pose a restraint to the growth of the market, for example the pricing of the golf gloves, low preference of golf gloves among amateur golfers and availability of the clone versions of the golf gloves which are comparatively cheaper than the original gloves. North America shows higher market attractiveness and is favorable for the golf gloves market.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Golf Gloves Market
· North America expected to grow at the moderate CAGR during the period of forecast as well as dominate the global market in terms of market share by revenue, as of 2017. It can be said that this trend would be followed, considering the technological developments observed in this region
· Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region also anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate as compared to other regions, yet does not portray high market share by revenue. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the period of forecast 2017 to 2022
· The hybrid golf gloves segment by material type is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment in this category and is marked by a higher market share by revenue thereby portraying dominance over the market. This segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the period of forecast and this trend will most likely preserve its dominance throughout the period of forecast
· Individual segment by buyer type shows higher market share dominating the market as well as higher growth rate. This segment reflects a market share of about 70% as of 2017 and this trend is expected to continue given the higher growth rate that this segment shows
· The direct to consumer brand outlet segment and third party online channel segment are growing at the same growth rate and this trend is anticipated to continue over the forecast period. The modern trade segment witnesses higher market share of 23.1% as of 2017 but reflects a less growth rate during the period of forecast
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/208/golf-gloves-market
Direct to Consumer Brand Outlet Ties with Third Party Online Channel
The direct to consumer brand outlet segment and third party online channel segment by sales channel are expected to grow at the same growth rate, yet higher than other segments. The direct to consumer online channel segment by sales channel comes second in line as far as growth speed in concerned. However, there is difference between the market shares of direct to consumer brand outlet segment, third party online channel segment and direct to consumer online channel segment, with direct to consumer brand outlet segment with comparatively higher market share by revenue as of 2017. The modern trade channels segment witnesses highest market share of 23.1% in 2017 and this trend is poised to continue over the period of forecast of 2017 to 2022.
Hybrid to Surpass in all Terms
The hybrid golf gloves segment by material type is expected to surpass other segments by material type with respect to growth rate as well as market share. The hybrid segment is anticipated to grow at a moderate growth rate, higher as compared to other segments and poised to register a CAGR of 4.3% during the period of forecast. This segment also expected to enjoy a gain in the BPS by the end of 2022 as well as a higher market share by revenue. The leather golf gloves segment is second in line, following hybrid segment, and experiences a moderate market share.
Individual Segment by Buyer Type Shows Dominance
The individual segment by buyer type reflects higher market share as of 2017 with a higher growth rate and is expected to reach a CAGR of 4.3% throughout the period of forecast. This trend is expected to continue over the entire period of forecast of 2017 to 2022, thereby reflecting dominance in the global golf gloves market by buyer type.
North America at the Apex in the Global Market
North America region is expected to show higher market attractiveness index and is considered to be the most lucrative market. This region is expected to dominate the global golf gloves market in terms of revenue share and growing at a moderate growth rate. The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region, yet has a lower market share by revenue as compared to North America. The main cause of APEJ to rise in this market is attributed towards the increasing disposable income and more riches opting for golf as a recreational sport and also intend to take care of their palm and fingers which could develop blisters, thereby contributing to the fast growth rate of golf gloves in the APEJ region.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of the global golf gloves market through 2022, which include Callaway Golf Company, Acushnet Holdings Corp., Under Armour, Inc., Mizuno Corporation, NIKE, Inc., Adidas AG, Amer Sports Corporation and 3M Company.
Check Discount- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=208
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Europe News by Regions