Europe News and Press Release Distribution
(EuropeNewsWire.Net, July 14, 2017 ) Europe Remote Patient Monitoring Market is estimated to be USD 8.22 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 15.27 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2016 to 2021. It can attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiac, neurological, and musculoskeletal disorders, rise in cognizance for prompt diagnosis, rising number of diagnostic imaging techniques, and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing markets. However certain challenges like stringent government laws, improper facilities and lack in skilled personnel must be dealt with to attain the full potential.
To give a brief idea, Remote Patient monitoring system is a type of ambulatory healthcare which allows the patient undergoes the scheduled tests and passes on the analysis to healthcare professionals in real time through a mobile medical device.
Remote Patient monitoring technology consists of routine monitoring devices just as glucose meters with blood and heart pressure for patients for whom cardiac care is essential. Data can be forwarded to the physician’s clinic by the use of special telehealth computer system with the help of application software which is installed in patient’s internet accessible electronic device. This allows physicians to monitor their patients’ health closely. This is used by the people who need a high level of healthcare and medical support. The US is set to devote almost 20% of its GDP on healthcare by 2017, a higher proportion than any other developed country.
Get Free Sample report at : http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-remote-patient-monitoring-market-686/request-sample
Europe Remote Patient Monitoring Market is segmented based on type, application and end-users as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type:
• Breath Monitors
• Physical Activity Monitors
• Heart Monitors
• Haematological Monitors
• Multi-Sign Monitors
Based on Application:
• Cancer Treatment
• Cardiovascular Diseases
• Diabetes Treatment
• Sleep Disorder
• Weight Management and Fitness Monitoring
Based on End-users:
• Ambulatory Care Centers
• Home Healthcare
Europe is an amalgamation of major economies like Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and France among others to name a few. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well (Rest of Europe). As per the research Germany is poised to hold the major market share which is followed by France.
InTechnology, Honeywell Med, CR Bard, Cardiocom, Covidien, GE Healthcare and Infinium Medical are the major players operating in the Europe Patient Monitoring Market. Therefore, there is an increase in the competition among the players because of technological advancements and end-user preferences.
Enquire about the report:http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-remote-patient-monitoring-market-686/inquire
The Europe Patient Monitoring market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Buy now at: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/europe-remote-patient-monitoring-market-686
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast
Europe News by Regions