Europe News and Press Release Distribution
(EuropeNewsWire.Net, April 21, 2017 ) Middle-East and Africa Mobile Health market research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 36.18% to reach USD 3.2 billion by 2021, from USD 0.68 billion in 2016.
Though it is a small sector in healthcare market presently, it is known as one of the fastest growing sectors in overall healthcare market. The recent healthcare reforms have transformed telemedicine market and have been influential in expanding reach of such applications.
The overall healthcare cost is rising due to increase in number of elderly patients who need maximum healthcare; Telemedicine helps in improving individual health with assistance of electronic media. With healthcare experts spread across world, teleconsultation–referrals–second opinion chain has increased significantly to various parts of the globe. Obstacles such as distance barriers and a shortage of healthcare professionals especially in this part of the world can be bypassed with the use of tele medicine.
Get free sample report at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-mobile-health-market-1932/request-sample
Key factors which affects and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report.
Some of those factors are
• reduce the amount spent on healthcare
• prevalent use of Mobile Smartphone
• prospect of personal healthcare management
• increase of aging population
• Technological advances like 3G and 4G
• rising incidence of persistent diseases
• need for cost efficient healthcare delivery
• increased awareness among people about personal healthcare management
For granular level understanding the Mobile Health market is segmented based on type and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
• Women's Health
• Weight Loss
• Chronic care management
• Personal Health Record
• fitness and wellness
• Remote Monitoring Consultation
by Connected Devices
• Glucose Meter
• Pulse Oximeter
• Blood Pressure Monitor
The Middle-East and Africa market is also analyzed individually in both the regions, thereby providing a more detailed geographical understanding of the market. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Mobile Health market include I health lab.inc, Cardionet.inc, Philips healthcare, QUALCOMM life, Medtronic.inc, Samsung electronics co ltd, Vodafone.
The Middle-East and Africa Mobile Health market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of Services, applications, connected devices along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Healthcare IT Market:
Digital pathology Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-digital-pathology-market-297/
Healthcare information exchange Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-healthcare-information-exchange-market-1674/
Healthcare bpo Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-healthcare-bpo-market-256/
Laboratory information system Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-laboratory-information-system-market-410/
Telemedicine Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-telemedicine-market-104/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast
Europe News by Regions